When you give us with your contact details and other personal information it is specifically so that we can contact you about a purchase or to send you details of our promotions by email and/or text message.
We at Burning Blue Aviation Gifts take the security and privacy of your information seriously and will process it in accordance with the current data protection laws.
We collect and use your name address, phone numbers and email address and have measures in place to protect its security.
We will use your information for fulfilling a contractual or legal obligation, for a legitimate interest or with your agreement. We won’t use your information for an unrelated reason telling you first.
We won’t share your personal data with anyone except with a wholesaler through the software we use to order books on your behalf or when legally required to do so. Nor will we send it outside the European Economic Area.
We will keep your information for up to 7 years where we may need it for legal obligations and legitimate business purposes.
You can make a subject access request (‘SAR’) in writing to Kath Fairs The Book Fayre, Matthew Temple House, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa LN10 6ST. We do not charge for a SAR request but if your request is unfounded or excessive we may charge an admin fee or refuse your request.
You also have the right
• to details about what information have on you and what we do with it;
• to ask us to correct any inaccuracies;
• to ask us to delete any information that we are not entitled to process or it is no longer needed;
• to ask that your information is restricted while it’s corrected or deleted or if you are challenging are the use of your information;
• to ask us to stop using your information where you believe your rights and interests outweigh our legitimate business interests;
• to object if we use your information for direct marketing.
• to receive a copy of your personal data and to transfer it to another data controller.
• to not be subjected to automated decision-making.
• to be told of a data security breach concerning your information.
• to withdraw your consent to the use of your information where we rely on your consent
• to complain to the Information Commissioner by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office directly; details can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.org.uk) together with further information on your rights and our obligations.